Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Piggyback times three


Welcome to my new go-to dishcloth pattern. It's called piggyback & I found the pattern in 280 Crochet Shell Patterns by Darla Sims. It looked interesting, but still sturdy enough to scrub dishes.



I made myself a small-ish one, just for something fun and quick. I enjoyed it so much I made another one with the rest of the ball and gave it to my friend. I since tried it with Bernat's striping cotton and loved the results even more!


I think it's the perfect match, the striping cotton with this pattern. I think a number of people I'm close with will find one in their kitchen soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

hey I have one of those too! I love it, thanks! But I haven't used it yet, it's too pretty for my dirty dishes.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

hey I have one of those too! I love it, thanks! But I haven't used it yet, it's too pretty for my dirty dishes.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next